Desktop 2 x 6 Thunderbolt Audio Interface w/ Realtime UAD-2 DUO core Processing for Mac and Windows.
€708.00 incl. VAT contact_support
add to cart
Shipping & VAT
format_quote A Next-Generation Desktop Record-Making Machine with LUNA Recording System integration — for Mac and Windows.
Apollo Twin MkII is a ground-up redesign of the world’s most popular professional desktop recording interface — delivering enhanced audio conversion with the tone, feel, and flow of analog recording. This 2x6 Thunderbolt audio interface for Mac and Windows features onboard UAD-2 DUO Core processing, Unison™ technology, next-generation A/D and D/A conversion, and full LUNA Recording System integration (Mac).
Unison™ Mic Preamp Emulation Technology for Neve, API, Manley, UA & More:
A Universal Audio breakthrough, Apollo Twin MkII’s Unison technology gives you the genuine tone of the world’s most sought-after tube and transformer-based mic preamps — including Neve,® API,® Manley,® and UA — complete with their signature impedance, gain stage “sweet spots,” and component-level circuit behaviors.
Based on Apollo Twin MkII’s unrivaled hardware-software integration, Unison lets you record at near-zero latency through preamp emulations like the included UA 610-B Tube Preamp, for authentic analog sound unmatched by other interfaces. Unison technology is also found on Apollo Twin MkII’s front panel Hi-Z instrument input, providing dead-on impedance and gain matching for exclusive guitar and bass amp models from Fender,® Marshall,® Ampeg,® and more.
LUNA Recording System — Deep Apollo Integration with a Fast, Natural Workflow
Apollo Twin MkII interfaces work with all major DAWs, including Logic Pro, Ableton Live, Pro Tools, and more. But they become a fully integrated recording system with LUNA, a powerful new recording application for Mac from Universal Audio. Bolstered by Accelerated Realtime Monitoring,™ LUNA lets you track and mix in an intuitive single-window workflow with unlimited track counts, full AU support, and access to a suite of exclusive LUNA Instruments and Extensions.
From integrated multitrack tape from Studer and built-in Neve Summing, to instruments from Moog and more, LUNA transforms Apollo interfaces into the most inspiring music creation platform on the planet.
format_quote US parcels are shipped fully insured with DHLExpress and they usually arrive within 2-3 working days from pickup day zero.
EU parcels arrive within 4-6 working days and are shipped with DPD or ACE Logistics.
You are also most welcome to pick up your order from Retrosonic Pro Audio showroom, studio and warehouse in Tallinn, Estonia.
We ship worldwide! Contact us for a personal shipping quote or if you have any questions.
VAT (Value Added Tax) is deducted if you have a company with a valid EU VAT number or if you're based outside of EU. Non-EU buyer pays all and any import duty and tax as regulated by your local customs.
● Desktop 2x6 Thunderbolt audio interface for Mac and Windows with next-generation 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion
● Available UAD-2 QUAD, DUO, or SOLO Core Processing for tracking through vintage compressors, EQs, tape machines, mic preamps, and guitar amp plug-ins with near-zero latency*
● Unison™ technology offers stunning models of classic tube and transformer-based preamps, guitar amps, and stompboxes
● Produce with LUNA Recording System — a fully-integrated recording application made for Apollo (Mac/Thunderbolt)
● Built-in talkback mic for communication with studio talent and recording slate cues
● Improved monitor functionality including monitor remote functions and Mono, Mute, DIM, and ALT monitor controls
● 2 premium Unison mic/line preamps; 2 line outputs; front-panel Hi-Z instrument input and headphone output
● 2 digitally controlled analog monitor outputs for full resolution at all listening levels
● Up to 8 channels of additional digital input via Optical TOSLINK connection
● Includes Realtime Analog Classics UAD plug-in bundle, featuring the Marshall® Plexi Classic Guitar Amp, and Legacy versions of the LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler, 1176LN Limiting Amplifier, and Pultec EQP-1A Program Equalizer, plus Raw Distortion, 610-B Tube Preamp & EQ, and more
● Runs UAD Powered Plug-Ins via VST, RTAS, & AAX 64 in all major DAWs
● Uncompromising analog design, superior components, and premium build quality
Retrosonic Pro Audio focuses on selling high end pro audio equipment – from the best of vintage gear to the new boutique equipment. We can provide complete studio projects, studio equipping projects or packages including acoustic constructions, design and project management.
Looking for a good bundle deal? We are happy to help!