A compact analog channel strip for microphones, electric guitars and basses, acoustic instrument transducers, keyboards, DAWs, and all MIDI systems.
Tube or Solid-state preamp
Patented REAMP Outputs and Speaker Soak Technology
Discrete circuitry with Parametric EQ and Wide Variety of I/O
When it comes to that hard-to describe the “air,” concept nothing can come close to the TD-1 - it sounds as if the world’s best EQ was used to boost just the right frequencies to really open up both the source and the room sound.
- Four distinct inputs can be optimized for any source
- Instruments – Twin Topology® DI channel; dual-triode 12AT7 vacuum tube or discrete FET solid state
- Microphones – discrete solid state HV-3 microphone preamplifier
- DAW or tape outputs – Discrete solid state line level amplifier
- Guitar power amp inputs – Speaker Soak™ technology
- Powerful yet musical tonal shading
- Two bands of mastering-grade NSEQ-2 parametric EQ; 20 Hz to 20 kHz center frequency, 0.4 to 4.0 Q
- Optimized DI input for any instrument with variable 470 k / 2 M / 10 M impedance
- Nine outputs for unlimited functionality
- Patented Re-Amp outputs with custom-designed magnetics emulate - Les Paul® and Strat® pickups
- Audiophile headphone output
- Balanced and unbalanced monolithic outputs
- Balanced and unbalanced discrete FET outputs
- Microphone level output with large-geometry DIT-01 transformer: -3 dB 3 Hz – 300 kHz
- Effortlessly musical performance at all dynamic levels
- Input headroom >100 V, output headroom > 30 V
- 100% effective hum removal with numerous ground lifts & isolations
- Built for critical professional applications
- Ultra-clean toroid power supply: internal sub-chassis
- Gold connectors, OFC audio wiring, silver Teflon power wiring
Serial Nr. #TD-1017 Rev C2
Excellent working condition, good visual condition. PSU operates on 120-240V, depending on the fuse installed. (100-120V use 2 ea 1.0A 250V slow blow / 200-240V use 2 ea 0.5A 250V slow blow)
Currently set to 240V operation. EU power cord included.
US and EU parcels ship via UPS, ETA 1-7 working days from pickup day zero. That also applies to most
All shipments are fully insured.
Bigger shipments requiring pallets or custom made crates ship to US, CA, JP, CN, AU and other outside of EU locations via DHL Air Freight, ETA is normally approx. 7-14 working days from pickup day zero.
Big shipments inside EU ship via different freight companies, recently mostly via ACE Logistics. Freight forwarders can use different courier companies for deliveries to final destinations.
Palletising and crating time can vary depending on the size of the shipment and packaging queue. We pack all our shipments with great care.
You are most welcome to pick your order up yourself from our Retrosonic Pro Audio showroom, studio and warehouse in Tallinn, Estonia.
We ship worldwide – contact us for a personal shipping quote or any other questions.
VAT (Value Added Tax) can be deducted if you have a company with a valid EU VAT number or if you're based outside of the EU. Non-EU buyers pay all and any import tax and duty as regulated by their local customs.