2 channel transformer based microphone preamplifier by Manley.
€1,788.00 incl. VAT contact_support
add to cart
Shipping & VAT
format_quote The Langevin Dual Vocal Combo is a 2 channel transformer based microphone preamplifier with 2 shelf equalizers and 2 channels of electro-optical limiters in a 2U rack.
DVC has 2 channels of great sounding all discrete channel strips including VU meters, individual phantom power, limiter linking and time proven circuitry. This is a superb tool for musicians and engineers on a budget and works equally great at home, in a professional studio or on a live gig. It has the reliability, functionality, and the sound without the complexity – the essential features without the dozens of knobs.
The back panel has XLR mic inputs paralleled with 1/4" TRS jacks that feed the mic pre stage. The mic pre/eq sections and the limiter sections have their own 1/4’’ TRS outputs, which means you can use the 4 sections separately, making this unit perfect not only for tracking, but also for mixing and mastering.
format_quote US parcels are shipped fully insured with DHLExpress and they usually arrive within 2-3 working days from pickup day zero.
EU parcels arrive within 4-6 working days and are shipped with DPD or ACE Logistics.
You are also most welcome to pick up your order from Retrosonic Pro Audio showroom, studio and warehouse in Tallinn, Estonia.
We ship worldwide! Contact us for a personal shipping quote or if you have any questions.
VAT (Value Added Tax) is deducted if you have a company with a valid EU VAT number or if you're based outside of EU. Non-EU buyer pays all and any import duty and tax as regulated by your local customs.
Dual Mono Mic Preamp with EQ Section:
- Frequency Response: ±0 dB 10 Hz to 20 KHz
<0.05% THD @ 1kHz
- S/N Ratio: 103dB
- Gain: 38 dB to 53 dB (adjustable)
- Mic Input Impedance: 2400 Ohm
- Mic Input XLR: Balanced Transformer coupled
- Direct Input Impedance: 150K Unbalanced 1/4" jack
- Output Impedance: 11 Ohm XLR; 6 Ohm 1/4" output
- Maximum Output: +31dBv (75 volts peak-to-peak)
- Input Sensitivity @ 1KHz (45 dB gain setting): 55 mV
Electro-Optical Limiter Section:
- All-Discrete audio path
- Balanced XLR inputs & outputs
- Unbalanced 1/4" inputs & outputs
- Silent conductive plastic INPUT attenuators
- Gain reduction controls
- Bypass switches
- Sifam VU-meters
- Meters switch to read Output or Reduction
- Stereo Link-switch <0.04% THD @1kHz
- Gain: -2 dB to 12 dB (adjustable)
Retrosonic Pro Audio focuses on selling high end pro audio equipment – from the best of vintage gear to the
new boutique equipment. We can provide complete studio projects, studio equipping projects or packages
including acoustic constructions, design and project management.
Looking for a good bundle deal? We are happy to help!