The RT1 Real Time Spectrum Analyser represents a breakthrough in audio analysis, offering capabilities far beyond the reach of conventional devices.
Operational simplicity has not been sacrificed to implement this flexibility, with intuitive controls and a clear menu-driven LCD display allowing quick measurements to be made confidently.
The RT1 combines rugged construction for reliability on the road with the performance needed for the most demanding consultancy project.
- Powerful analysis tool combining 1/3 octave RTA, SPL meter, RT60 analysis and a swept frequency analyser in one unique product.
- Fully controllable pink noise and sine wave oscillator output sources included.
- RTA features simultaneous Bar and Peak displays with separately adjustable time constants.
- Accurate RT60 measurement, using internally gated noise or external source. Auto and manual window functions for direct RT60 measurement (result).
- Swept analysis measurements using tracking filters, allow narrow band problems to be identified and plotted via the printer port.
- Accurate SPL meter displays absolute or relative SPL, with average or peak response.
- Both RT60 and RTA modes each have 32 non volatile memories with accumulate function. The RTA memories allow memory to memory compare and memory to real time compare (difference) functions.
Independently selectable 'A' weighting filters for both 1/3 octave and SLM displays.
- Crystal locked switched capacitor 1/3 octave filters for long term stability.
- Printer port for directly driving industry standard printers, allows permanent copies of any display curve to be made, with user selectable title and automatic time and date stamp.
- Time / Level mode displays historical information on peak levels attained.
- Mic and Line inputs with mic inputs on front and rear panel.
- The LED bar graph display has selectable average and peak response with switchable resolution of 1 or 2dB per LED.
- Manual and Auto range control of input attenuator setting.
- RS 232 computer port provided. RS 422 option available.
- A high quality measurement microphone is included with each unit.
Excellent working condition, great visual condition.
PSU is switchable between 110V and 250V, currently set to work on 250V. Fuse has to be changed for 110V operation. EU power cord included.
US and EU parcels ship via UPS, ETA 1-7 working days from pickup day zero. That also applies to most
All shipments are fully insured.
Bigger shipments requiring pallets or custom made crates ship to US, CA, JP, CN, AU and other outside of EU locations via DHL Air Freight, ETA is normally approx. 7-14 working days from pickup day zero.
Big shipments inside EU ship via different freight companies, recently mostly via ACE Logistics. Freight forwarders can use different courier companies for deliveries to final destinations.
Palletising and crating time can vary depending on the size of the shipment and packaging queue. We pack all our shipments with great care.
You are most welcome to pick your order up yourself from our Retrosonic Pro Audio showroom, studio and warehouse in Tallinn, Estonia.
We ship worldwide – contact us for a personal shipping quote or any other questions.
VAT (Value Added Tax) can be deducted if you have a company with a valid EU VAT number or if you're based outside of the EU. Non-EU buyers pay all and any import tax and duty as regulated by their local customs.