Weiss DS-1 Mk3 Stereo Digital Mastering Compressor
An extremely versatile single band limiter/compressor with M/S mode and Parallel Compression functions.
€5,880.00 incl. VAT contact_support
Not in stock
Shipping & VAT
format_quote The DS1-MK3 combines the time proven de-esser design with the celebrated 102 Series Dynamics Processors. The result is a stand alone digital Dynamics Processor with unparalleled performance and sonic integrity.
- The LCD shows a graphical representation of the transfer function, input and output level meters and gain reduction meters
- A/B compare memory, a 128 position snapshot bank with two additional banks for back-up (can also be dumped/recovered via MIDI), over indicators, MIDI control for each parameter, an overall bypass switch and an overall gain control, a channel ganging switch.
- The internal processing is done at 88.2 or 96 kHz in a 40 Bit floating-point format. The output can be POW-R dithered to 16, 20 or 24 Bits.
- The split band filter is a linear phase design and can be switched to lowpass, bandpass, highpass or bypass characteristic.
- The DS1-MK3 can be switched to M/S mode which is especially useful for e.g. de-essing the voice of a singer.
- A parallel compression feature, which adds the input signal to the output signal is available.
The unit is in excellent condition and is set for 240V operation. EU power cable is included.
format_quote US parcels are shipped fully insured with DHLExpress and they usually arrive within 2-3 working days from pickup day zero.
EU parcels arrive within 4-6 working days and are shipped with DPD or ACE Logistics.
You are also most welcome to pick up your order from Retrosonic Pro Audio showroom, studio and warehouse in Tallinn, Estonia.
We ship worldwide! Contact us for a personal shipping quote or if you have any questions.
VAT (Value Added Tax) is deducted if you have a company with a valid EU VAT number or if you're based outside of EU. Non-EU buyer pays all and any import duty and tax as regulated by your local customs.