Madicon is a MADI digital audio interface that connects up to 64 input and 64 output channels to the computer via USB.
USB Audio Interface:
- Maximum 64 input and 64 output channels via MADI
- Additional optical stereo output (Ch1/2)
- 24 bit / up to 192 kHz
- Hi-Speed USB with detector LED
- USB bus powered
- Internal/External Clock Switch
- External Clock Lock LED
- Windows & Mac
- Zero-latency monitoring (FPGA Monitoring Mixer)
- MADI becomes more user-friendly, simple and modern
SPL’s Madicon and Madisons can now be connected in series (daisy chaining) like Audio-Over-IP devices, and are easier to configure and more reliable.
- An additional MADI Router for more than two MADI devices is not necessary
- The sample rate is now transmitted via the MADI stream and Madisons follow automatically – very handy
- Control Room Mixer and six additional individual headphone mixers
- Intuitive and fast workflow
- 128-channel MADI stream metering
- MADI splitter – one signal can be distributed to 63 other channels
- Record without a DAW – directly to the hard disk!
- Automatic arming
- Displaying the remaining recording time
- Automatic naming of the files
- Solo auditions
US and EU parcels ship via UPS, ETA 1-7 working days from pickup day zero. That also applies to most
All shipments are fully insured.
Bigger shipments requiring pallets or custom made crates ship to US, CA, JP, CN, AU and other outside of EU locations via DHL Air Freight, ETA is normally approx. 7-14 working days from pickup day zero.
Big shipments inside EU ship via different freight companies, recently mostly via ACE Logistics. Freight forwarders can use different courier companies for deliveries to final destinations.
Palletising and crating time can vary depending on the size of the shipment and packaging queue. We pack all our shipments with great care.
You are most welcome to pick your order up yourself from our Retrosonic Pro Audio showroom, studio and warehouse in Tallinn, Estonia.
We ship worldwide – contact us for a personal shipping quote or any other questions.
VAT (Value Added Tax) can be deducted if you have a company with a valid EU VAT number or if you're based outside of the EU. Non-EU buyers pay all and any import tax and duty as regulated by their local customs.