The Isopatch Bantam, introduced in 1991 as an alternative to a long-frame patch panel, surpassed expectations in semi-pro audio markets, sound reinforcement, and broadcast. Its easy-to-program normalising and rear 25-pin D-Sub connectors mean installation contractors can use pre-made cables and save hours of wiring.
Its reputation for reliability, value, and affordability has grown over the past ten years. We now introduce the Isopatch Bantam PRO Series, with an attractive new metallic-blue front panel, offering the same value, reliability, and affordability.
- Two rows of 48 Bantam Jacks in 1U of rack space
- Enclosed Jack design keeps out dust and dirt
- Solid palladium cross-point switch contacts
- Direct solder or 25 way D-sub rear termination
- Half and full normalling available on all channels
- Suitable for balanced/unbalanced and stereo signals
- Lacing Bar Kit available for extra rear cable support
- Neat slide-in strips for socket designation
- Suitable for insert points without special leads
- PCB parallel wiring points for every Jack
US and EU parcels ship via UPS, ETA 1-7 working days from pickup day zero. That also applies to most
All shipments are fully insured.
Bigger shipments requiring pallets or custom made crates ship to US, CA, JP, CN, AU and other outside of EU locations via DHL Air Freight, ETA is normally approx. 7-14 working days from pickup day zero.
Big shipments inside EU ship via different freight companies, recently mostly via ACE Logistics. Freight forwarders can use different courier companies for deliveries to final destinations.
Palletising and crating time can vary depending on the size of the shipment and packaging queue. We pack all our shipments with great care.
You are most welcome to pick your order up yourself from our Retrosonic Pro Audio showroom, studio and warehouse in Tallinn, Estonia.
We ship worldwide – contact us for a personal shipping quote or any other questions.
VAT (Value Added Tax) can be deducted if you have a company with a valid EU VAT number or if you're based outside of the EU. Non-EU buyers pay all and any import tax and duty as regulated by their local customs.