The Isopatch Bantam employs the highly desirable 4.4mm 'Bantam' Jack, designed for use in a professional environment. Its enclosed design keeps contaminants out, resulting in superior contact performance in a much smaller space.
Two Bantam Jacks plus silver or gold plated phosphor-bronze contacts, and optional solid palladium switch contacts, are mounted on two printed circuit boards (PCBs). This allows for servicing if needed. The generous spacing also allows for use with twin 'stereo' plugs. Parallel points and 'program pads' for normalising are also accessible.
- Two rows of 48 Bantam Jacks in 1U of rack space
- Enclosed twin Jack design keeps out dust and dirt
- Direct solder or 25 way D-sub rear termination
- Half and full normalising available on all channels
- Suitable for balanced/unbalanced and stereo signals
- Lacing Bar Kit available for extra rear cable support
- Neat and easy slide-in strips for socket designation
- Suitable for insert points without special leads
- Gold and palladium contact versions also available
- PCB parallel points for every Jack
US and EU parcels ship via UPS, ETA 1-7 working days from pickup day zero. That also applies to most
All shipments are fully insured.
Bigger shipments requiring pallets or custom made crates ship to US, CA, JP, CN, AU and other outside of EU locations via DHL Air Freight, ETA is normally approx. 7-14 working days from pickup day zero.
Big shipments inside EU ship via different freight companies, recently mostly via ACE Logistics. Freight forwarders can use different courier companies for deliveries to final destinations.
Palletising and crating time can vary depending on the size of the shipment and packaging queue. We pack all our shipments with great care.
You are most welcome to pick your order up yourself from our Retrosonic Pro Audio showroom, studio and warehouse in Tallinn, Estonia.
We ship worldwide – contact us for a personal shipping quote or any other questions.
VAT (Value Added Tax) can be deducted if you have a company with a valid EU VAT number or if you're based outside of the EU. Non-EU buyers pay all and any import tax and duty as regulated by their local customs.