From the studio of the ABBA mastermind, Benny Anderson, comes this
RTW 10800 Plus Surround Monitor.
The eight-channel SurroundMonitor 10800 with its two independent TFT displays features a fast and easy graphical representation of surround signals. It is an invaluable aid for monitoring peak levels, ITU loudness, channel balance and surround sound in broadcast, recording, post-production and mastering.
- Analog and/or digital inputs, mixed mode level display
- 2-channel to 8-channel multi-standard peak program meter
- Peak memory, peak hold and over detector for all channels
- Total Loudness Meter/Lequ
- Partitial ITU loudness measurement
- Surround Sound Analyzer
- Up to 10-fold correlation display
- 2-, 4-, 5-channel audio vectorscope
- 31 bands real time analyzer (RTA)
- Dialnorm meter for digital signals
- AES/EBU status monitor for digital signals
- Calibratable sound level display
- A-, C,- CCIR2k-, RLB(K), RTW weighting filters
- Programmable presets
- Remote control interface
EU type PSU is included.
This is a non functioning unit. Take on the challenge and repair it yourself, use it for parts, or use it to cover an empty space in your rack!
Inspected the inside the of the unit. The PSU rails measure ok. There is no excessive heat or short circuits inside the unit. Probably the controller part of it is dead. Huge special chips inside.
US and EU parcels ship via UPS, ETA 1-7 working days from pickup day zero. That also applies to most
All shipments are fully insured.
Bigger shipments requiring pallets or custom made crates ship to US, CA, JP, CN, AU and other outside of EU locations via DHL Air Freight, ETA is normally approx. 7-14 working days from pickup day zero.
Big shipments inside EU ship via different freight companies, recently mostly via ACE Logistics. Freight forwarders can use different courier companies for deliveries to final destinations.
Palletising and crating time can vary depending on the size of the shipment and packaging queue. We pack all our shipments with great care.
You are most welcome to pick your order up yourself from our Retrosonic Pro Audio showroom, studio and warehouse in Tallinn, Estonia.
We ship worldwide – contact us for a personal shipping quote or any other questions.
VAT (Value Added Tax) can be deducted if you have a company with a valid EU VAT number or if you're based outside of the EU. Non-EU buyers pay all and any import tax and duty as regulated by their local customs.