The RODECaster Pro is a powerful all-in-one solution for podcasting. Designed to offer superb audio quality and expansive features while being incredibly easy to use, it's the ultimate tool for beginners and professionals alike.
Featuring four microphone inputs with studio-grade preamps for recording crystal-clear audio, smartphone, USB, and Bluetooth channels for seamlessly integrating remote guests, eight sound pads for triggering music and sound effects, powerful audio processing at the touch of a button and so much more.
- All-in-one podcasting solution
- Four studio-grade XLR microphone inputs
- Smartphone, USB and Bluetooth channels for remote call integration with automatic mix-minus for echo-free audio
- Eight programmable sound pads, with eight banks available - load up to 64 sounds
- Powerful onboard audio processing, including the legendary APHEX - Aural Exciter and Big Bottom effects for next-level audio quality
- Record to microSD or a computer in stereo or multitrack for endless editing in post-production
- Easy to use
Excellent working condition, good visual condition. PSU works on 100V-240V, EU power cord included.
US and EU parcels ship via UPS, ETA 1-7 working days from pickup day zero. That also applies to most
All shipments are fully insured.
Bigger shipments requiring pallets or custom made crates ship to US, CA, JP, CN, AU and other outside of EU locations via DHL Air Freight, ETA is normally approx. 7-14 working days from pickup day zero.
Big shipments inside EU ship via different freight companies, recently mostly via ACE Logistics. Freight forwarders can use different courier companies for deliveries to final destinations.
Palletising and crating time can vary depending on the size of the shipment and packaging queue. We pack all our shipments with great care.
You are most welcome to pick your order up yourself from our Retrosonic Pro Audio showroom, studio and warehouse in Tallinn, Estonia.
We ship worldwide – contact us for a personal shipping quote or any other questions.
VAT (Value Added Tax) can be deducted if you have a company with a valid EU VAT number or if you're based outside of the EU. Non-EU buyers pay all and any import tax and duty as regulated by their local customs.