The MC77 recreates the audio circuitry of the revision E 1176, using modern components matched to the original.
• Discrete Transistor Audio Path Electronics
• Single Element Class A Output Amplifier
• Transformer Balanced XLR Inputs and Outputs
• Zener Shunt Regulated Audio Power Supply
• Compression Ratios – 4:1, 8:1, 12:1 and 20:1
• Fast Attack Time – 20 to 800 microseconds
• Release Time – 50 milliseconds to 1.1 second
• Gain of 45dB (full gain with no limiting)
• Ruggedized Design – PCB stiffener, chassis mounts
• Purple Anodized Aluminum Front Panel
• True Bypass via sealed relay w/front panel switch
• Improved stereo linking w/front panel switch
• Sidechain insert loop or key input w/front panel switch
• Buffered VU meter can monitor input or output level at +4dBu
• LED meter lights that don’t burn out
• Heavy gauge black cold rolled steel enclosure
• 155v/230v operation switchable from rear panel
US and EU parcels ship via UPS, ETA 1-7 working days from pickup day zero. That also applies to most
All shipments are fully insured.
Bigger shipments requiring pallets or custom made crates ship to US, CA, JP, CN, AU and other outside of EU locations via DHL Air Freight, ETA is normally approx. 7-14 working days from pickup day zero.
Big shipments inside EU ship via different freight companies, recently mostly via ACE Logistics. Freight forwarders can use different courier companies for deliveries to final destinations.
Palletising and crating time can vary depending on the size of the shipment and packaging queue. We pack all our shipments with great care.
You are most welcome to pick your order up yourself from our Retrosonic Pro Audio showroom, studio and warehouse in Tallinn, Estonia.
We ship worldwide – contact us for a personal shipping quote or any other questions.
VAT (Value Added Tax) can be deducted if you have a company with a valid EU VAT number or if you're based outside of the EU. Non-EU buyers pay all and any import tax and duty as regulated by their local customs.