Mohog MoFet76 1176-compressor
Mohogs take on the Revision F of the 1176, which needs no introduction.
€1,020.00 incl. VAT contact_support
Not in stock
Shipping & VAT
format_quote The Mofet76 offers slight modifications to the original design, like switchable output transformers (which allow it to get two distinctive tones: The Edcor is modeled after the original B11148 and is fast, aggressive and has great presence. The Carnhill is a Neve model and is slower with a subtle rounded top end and low mid bump) and input metering.
You always knew in your heart, that every studio needs a 1176. You were right!
This unit has been tested and cleaned by Retrosonic Pro Audio engineers and is in good working condition.
It can work on 115V or 230V, depending on the fuse installed. EU power cable included upon request.
format_quote US parcels are shipped fully insured with DHLExpress and they usually arrive within 2-3 working days from pickup day zero.
EU parcels arrive within 4-6 working days and are shipped with DPD or ACE Logistics.
You are also most welcome to pick up your order from Retrosonic Pro Audio showroom, studio and warehouse in Tallinn, Estonia.
We ship worldwide! Contact us for a personal shipping quote or if you have any questions.
VAT (Value Added Tax) is deducted if you have a company with a valid EU VAT number or if you're based outside of EU. Non-EU buyer pays all and any import duty and tax as regulated by your local customs.
* Transformer balanced input with custom Altran transformer
* Transformer balanced output with switchable Carnhill and custom Edcor transformer
* Three deck 600ohm input attenuator
* 4:1-8:1-12:1-20:1 and "All buttons in" ratios
* Super fast attack time from 20 microseconds to 800 microseconds
* Release controls from 50 milliseconds to 1 second
* Input metering
* External access to GR zero adjust
* 115v/2230v external voltage selector and external fuse
* TRS stereo link connector