The four analog, four digital PCI express card.
As with the LynxTWO-A, but in PCI express format, the E44 is designed to satisfy the most demanding professional recording and broadcast studio requirements. Built upon the legacy of the industry-leading LynxONE and LynxTWO cards, the E series takes a leap forward to offer the highest performance A/D and D/A conversion system ever incorporated into a PCI Express card.
- Four channels of A/D and D/A conversion
- Four channels of AES3 or S/PDIF I/O
- Sample rates of 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192kHz
- Extremely low-jitter SynchroLock™ sample clock generator
- V2 DMA Engine promotes extremely low-latency operation
- Fixed or adjustable trim level on all analog I/O’s, relay controlled
- FPGA-based on-board hardware mixing
- Designed and built in the USA
US and EU parcels ship via UPS, ETA 1-7 working days from pickup day zero. That also applies to most
All shipments are fully insured.
Bigger shipments requiring pallets or custom made crates ship to US, CA, JP, CN, AU and other outside of EU locations via DHL Air Freight, ETA is normally approx. 7-14 working days from pickup day zero.
Big shipments inside EU ship via different freight companies, recently mostly via ACE Logistics. Freight forwarders can use different courier companies for deliveries to final destinations.
Palletising and crating time can vary depending on the size of the shipment and packaging queue. We pack all our shipments with great care.
You are most welcome to pick your order up yourself from our Retrosonic Pro Audio showroom, studio and warehouse in Tallinn, Estonia.
We ship worldwide – contact us for a personal shipping quote or any other questions.
VAT (Value Added Tax) can be deducted if you have a company with a valid EU VAT number or if you're based outside of the EU. Non-EU buyers pay all and any import tax and duty as regulated by their local customs.