The PHONE AMP G111 is the next generation model following the renowned Lake People G100, which is considered the precursor to the HiFi/Hi-End units from Lake People and Violectric. The G100 Phone-Amp gained popularity among both audio professional and enthusiasts. Professionals appreciated its robust construction, while private users were captivated by its exceptional sound quality.
- balanced inputs via gold plated XLR connectors
- unbalanced inputs via gold plated RCA connectors
- PRE-GAIN: gain adaption in five steps
- channel separated circuitry for minimized crosstalk
- discrete amplifier design with 4 transistors per channel (V100 Technology !)
- NF transmission band exceeds 150 kHz (-3 dB)
- High-Grade Potentiometer Alps RK 27 with optimized channel balance and lowest cross talk
- toroidal transformer, large smoothing capacitors
- outputs with relay controlled switch-on delay
- ultra compact rugged aluminum case
US and EU parcels ship via UPS, ETA 1-7 working days from pickup day zero. That also applies to most
All shipments are fully insured.
Bigger shipments requiring pallets or custom made crates ship to US, CA, JP, CN, AU and other outside of EU locations via DHL Air Freight, ETA is normally approx. 7-14 working days from pickup day zero.
Big shipments inside EU ship via different freight companies, recently mostly via ACE Logistics. Freight forwarders can use different courier companies for deliveries to final destinations.
Palletising and crating time can vary depending on the size of the shipment and packaging queue. We pack all our shipments with great care.
You are most welcome to pick your order up yourself from our Retrosonic Pro Audio showroom, studio and warehouse in Tallinn, Estonia.
We ship worldwide – contact us for a personal shipping quote or any other questions.
VAT (Value Added Tax) can be deducted if you have a company with a valid EU VAT number or if you're based outside of the EU. Non-EU buyers pay all and any import tax and duty as regulated by their local customs.