Heritage Audio MCM-8 V2 500 Ser. 8 Module Rack with 10 Ch. Mixer
8-slot 500-series rack with 10-channel mixer
€1,200.00 incl. VAT contact_support
Contact to order
Estimated Delivery: 3 weeks
Shipping & VAT
format_quote Standing for Music Compact Mixer 8, the MCM-8 II is an 8 slot 500 Series enclosure with 10 channel mixing capabilities and it's the top of the line of the new Heritage Audio “ON SLOT” Technology (OTS) 500 Series enclosures.
- Each slot features test LEDs for checking correct power operation (red for +16v, green for -16v), located aside of the slot connector.
- Thanks to the use of OST, the power capability of the MCM-8 is 400mA per rail per slot maximum, with an overall of 1.4A (1.6A non continuous) per rail, whichever is reached first.
- Phantom power available is 140mA total.
- The RAF Blue Gray enclosure is made out of heavy gauge steel with an aluminum front panel.
- There are Pan and Fader controls per slot on dual concentric potentiometers. Pan pots are center detent for precise center positioning. Features include an ON switch to assign each channel to the Mix Bus.
The Mix Bus follows a passive, voltage summing topology, similar to that found in the 80 Series consoles of the 70s. The gain loss is restored by the same Class A, 2n3055 driven, transformer based output stage used in the Heritage Audio 1073.
- An additional Stereo Input is provided on the back of the unit, allowing several MCM-8 units to be daisy chained, or signals not needing further 500 series processing to be mixed together.
- The central section has analog VU meters and a Stereo Master fader.
Connections are made by means of both gold plated XLRs and DSUB25 Input and Outputs, with Standard Tascam protocol.
PSU adapter works on 100-240V, detachable IEC EU power cord included.
format_quote US parcels are shipped fully insured with DHLExpress and they usually arrive within 2-3 working days from pickup day zero.
EU parcels arrive within 4-6 working days and are shipped with DPD or ACE Logistics.
You are also most welcome to pick up your order from Retrosonic Pro Audio showroom, studio and warehouse in Tallinn, Estonia.
We ship worldwide! Contact us for a personal shipping quote or if you have any questions.
VAT (Value Added Tax) is deducted if you have a company with a valid EU VAT number or if you're based outside of EU. Non-EU buyer pays all and any import duty and tax as regulated by your local customs.