Heritage Audio 2264JR 500-series Comp/Lim & Mic Pre
The 2264JR is a 2 slot 500 series Compressor and Microphone Preamplifier, based on the classic diode bridge principle.
€1,188.00 incl. VAT contact_support
add to cart
Shipping & VAT
format_quote Its compression features, key components and design are the same found on the Heritage Audio classic 2264E compressor. A fully featured 60dB HA1073 mic preamplifier has been implemented when compression is not needed. Phantom power is also available.
Its audio path is fully discrete Class A, 2n3055 driven, transformer balanced. All controls are stepped on rotary switches for easy recall and high precision. A high pass filter has been added on the sidechain to avoid bass signals to ride the compression.
It features discrete inputs for Compression / Line amp (Left slot input) and mic (Right slot input).
Output in both cases is on the Left slot output.
format_quote US parcels are shipped fully insured with DHLExpress and they usually arrive within 2-3 working days from pickup day zero.
EU parcels arrive within 4-6 working days and are shipped with DPD or ACE Logistics.
You are also most welcome to pick up your order from Retrosonic Pro Audio showroom, studio and warehouse in Tallinn, Estonia.
We ship worldwide! Contact us for a personal shipping quote or if you have any questions.
VAT (Value Added Tax) is deducted if you have a company with a valid EU VAT number or if you're based outside of EU. Non-EU buyer pays all and any import duty and tax as regulated by your local customs.
• Microphone input impedance: 1200 Ohm .Input is transformer balanced and floating.
• Line input impedance: 10KOhms bridging, transformer balanced and floating.
• Output impedance: Less than 75 Ohms, transformer balanced and floating, 600 Ohms terminated.
• Maximum output: Greater than +26dBu, 600 Ohms terminated.
• THD: Less than 0.025% at 1Khz, Less than 0.05% at 100Hz.
• Frequency response : 20Hz (+0.3dB) to 20Khz (-0.2dB).
• Maximum Microphone Gain: 60dB.
• Maximum Line Gain: 20dB.
• Maximum Power consumption: Less than 110 mA @+-16VDC.
Retrosonic Pro Audio focuses on selling high end pro audio equipment – from the best of vintage gear to the new boutique equipment. We can provide complete studio projects, studio equipping projects or packages including acoustic constructions, design and project management.
Looking for a good bundle deal? We are happy to help!