Grace Design m802 8-ch Mic Pre, 8-ch AES out option #2
A high fidelity 8 channel remote controlled microphone preamplifier
€2,592.00 incl. VAT contact_support
add to cart
Shipping & VAT
format_quote A transparent and musical 8 channel 2U rack preamplifier.
Up to 8 units can be connected into one remote-controlled 64 channel system.
All preamplifier functions, including gain, phase, 48V phantom are instantly accessible and adjustable. These settings can then all be stored into preset locations and instantly recalled.
The m802 can also be controlled directly from Avid ProTools systems, compatible control surfaces and many other MIDI devices.
The m802 includes ribbon mic mode, which shifts the preamplifier’s entire gain range up 10dB, while deactivating 48V phantom power, optimizing input impedance and bypassing the decoupling capacitors.
Fast, musical transimpedance amplifier architecture
• fully balanced, transformeless design
• flexible digital metering with peak hold and reset
• controllable from Avid ProTools|HD systems and compatible control surfaces (and many other MIDI devices)
• dual high-current outputs (XLR+D-Sub) drive long cable runs and loads down to 50 Ohms
• fast, efficient Philips I2C serial protocol to control preamplifiers from up to 1000 feet away
• gain range of -7dB to +63dB in 1.5 dB steps
• new selectable ribbon mic mode
• channel group mode (perfect for stereo pairs, subgroups)
• RCU able to address up to 8 units (64 channels)
• front panel lockout mode
• large neutral backlit LCD display
• 15 User preset memory locations, for saving pre- amplifier settings (gain, phantom power, phase)
• optional reference quality 24bit/192kHz A/D con- verter card
• A/D outputs include 2x8ch AES3 on DB25, 1x8ch AES3-id on 4 BNC connectors (supports double wire mode)
• optional ADAT Lightpipe output with SMUX for 96kHz
• s-LockTM dual stage PLL for extremely low jitter without sample rate conversion
• wordclock in and out
• 130V phantom power available, per channel pair, for DPA microphones
Serial Nr.: #A802521
Excellent working condition, good visual condition. PSU operates on 120-240V, depending on the fuse installed. Currently set to 240V operation. EU power cord included.
format_quote US parcels are shipped fully insured with DHLExpress and they usually arrive within 2-3 working days from pickup day zero.
EU parcels arrive within 4-6 working days and are shipped with DPD or ACE Logistics.
You are also most welcome to pick up your order from Retrosonic Pro Audio showroom, studio and warehouse in Tallinn, Estonia.
We ship worldwide! Contact us for a personal shipping quote or if you have any questions.
VAT (Value Added Tax) is deducted if you have a company with a valid EU VAT number or if you're based outside of EU. Non-EU buyer pays all and any import duty and tax as regulated by your local customs.
Retrosonic Pro Audio focuses on selling high end pro audio equipment – from the best of vintage gear to the
new boutique equipment. We can provide complete studio projects, studio equipping projects or packages
including acoustic constructions, design and project management.
Looking for a good bundle deal? We are happy to help!