IMPECCABLE SOUND, ELEGANT CONTROL
The Dangerous Music MONITOR-ST is an audiophile-grade, multi-purpose monitor controller for tracking, mixing and mastering that won’t color your sound. With the SR expansion unit, you can turn the award-winning ST into a versatile surround monitoring system. Need to work in 5.1, 7.1, 10.2? No problem, just include as many SR units as needed. The MONITOR-ST/SR combo is simply the most accurate, clear and flexible surround monitoring solution available.
- Hand assembled in the USA
- Audiophile-grade components throughout for crystal clear monitoring
- Expand the MONITOR-ST into an elegant surround system
- Programmable remote tethered by a single Cat 5e shielded cable
- Customize the analog inputs, speaker sets and dedicated subwoofer output
- Audiophile-grade analog stepped-attenuator volume control
- Adjust for and store level offsets for different devices
- Dedicated meter outputs
- Use with Dangerous Music CONVERT-8 DAC for direct remote control integration and unmatched clarity
US and EU parcels ship via UPS, ETA 1-7 working days from pickup day zero. That also applies to most
All shipments are fully insured.
Bigger shipments requiring pallets or custom made crates ship to US, CA, JP, CN, AU and other outside of EU locations via DHL Air Freight, ETA is normally approx. 7-14 working days from pickup day zero.
Big shipments inside EU ship via different freight companies, recently mostly via ACE Logistics. Freight forwarders can use different courier companies for deliveries to final destinations.
Palletising and crating time can vary depending on the size of the shipment and packaging queue. We pack all our shipments with great care.
You are most welcome to pick your order up yourself from our Retrosonic Pro Audio showroom, studio and warehouse in Tallinn, Estonia.
We ship worldwide – contact us for a personal shipping quote or any other questions.
VAT (Value Added Tax) can be deducted if you have a company with a valid EU VAT number or if you're based outside of the EU. Non-EU buyers pay all and any import tax and duty as regulated by their local customs.