Dangerous Music CONVERT-AD+
THE MOST ADVANCED STEREO A-D ON THE MARKET
€3,290.00 incl. VAT contact_support
Contact to order
Estimated Delivery: 2 weeks
Shipping & VAT
format_quote If you thought analog-to-digital converter innovation had taken a snooze, Dangerous Music is about to wake you up with five game-changing innovations. Packed into a single rack space with our next-generation conversion for the ultimate in musicality and transparency, the CONVERT-AD+ is the most advanced stereo analog-to-digital converter on the market.
- Adjustable Sample Rate lets you cycle through 6 sample rates or use “auto sensing” for universal compatibility with other devices
- Selectable Calibration Level allows you to choose between three calibration levels
- Toggle between two discrete, selectable stereo inputs with two switchable stereo input paths
- Clip Guard will turn off the red LED over light at your destination (i.e. DAW)
- Premium custom crafted digital meter with Normal and Peak Hold modes provides precise visual feedback
- Zoom view lets you view only the top 10dB of your signal level, for a finer, magnified resolution
- Word Clock with three Modes: Internal, External and Master
- X-FORMER insert button engages Chris Muth’s sonic wizardry via a pair of customized HAMMOND™ transformers
- EMPHASIS adds a shelving EQ/Compressor for 2nd order harmonic distortion to blend in a bit of mid warmth and sparkle
- USB connection for Mac/PC
- Comprehensive I/O
- Two switchable analog stereo input paths
- Dual AES Outputs
- ADAT Optical Output
- SPDIF Optical Output
- SPDIF COAX output
format_quote US parcels are shipped fully insured with DHLExpress and they usually arrive within 2-3 working days from pickup day zero.
EU parcels arrive within 4-6 working days and are shipped with DPD or ACE Logistics.
You are also most welcome to pick up your order from Retrosonic Pro Audio showroom, studio and warehouse in Tallinn, Estonia.
We ship worldwide! Contact us for a personal shipping quote or if you have any questions.
VAT (Value Added Tax) is deducted if you have a company with a valid EU VAT number or if you're based outside of EU. Non-EU buyer pays all and any import duty and tax as regulated by your local customs.