While the 2-BUS+ active summing sounds incredible on its own, it now includes three innovative custom color circuits that provide a vast array of flexibly routed tonal options. Harmonics is a euphoric odd and even-order distortion generator; Paralimit is a hard-hitting FET-style limiter; and X-Former is a pair of custom wound Cinemag output transformers with an exclusive core-overdrive circuit.
With it’s elegantly straightforward buttons and knobs, the 2-BUS+ puts endless combinations of robust analog sound at your fingertips.
- 16 channels of the world’s best active analog summing, that even surpasses the original
- Three unique analog color circuits: Harmonics, Paralimit and X-Former
- Effortless routing and blending of analog color circuits via elegant user interface
- Switchable stereo analog insert for easy outboard gear integration
- Massive sounds, sacrificing no detail
- Crystal clear sonic imaging and three-dimensionality
- Endless headroom for modern digital signal levels
- Stepped output gain control for exact recalls
- Both XLR and D-Sub input connectivity
- Audiophile-grade components throughout
- Hand-assembled in the USA
PSU is switchable between 100V and 240V, currently set to work on 240V. Fuse has to be changed for 100V operation. EU power cord included.
US and EU parcels ship via UPS, ETA 1-7 working days from pickup day zero. That also applies to most
All shipments are fully insured.
Bigger shipments requiring pallets or custom made crates ship to US, CA, JP, CN, AU and other outside of EU locations via DHL Air Freight, ETA is normally approx. 7-14 working days from pickup day zero.
Big shipments inside EU ship via different freight companies, recently mostly via ACE Logistics. Freight forwarders can use different courier companies for deliveries to final destinations.
Palletising and crating time can vary depending on the size of the shipment and packaging queue. We pack all our shipments with great care.
You are most welcome to pick your order up yourself from our Retrosonic Pro Audio showroom, studio and warehouse in Tallinn, Estonia.
We ship worldwide – contact us for a personal shipping quote or any other questions.
VAT (Value Added Tax) can be deducted if you have a company with a valid EU VAT number or if you're based outside of the EU. Non-EU buyers pay all and any import tax and duty as regulated by their local customs.