€2,160.00 incl. VAT contact_support
- Custom milled solid aluminum casing and buttons, fine finished and anodized for an enduring design and classic look.
- Controls from 1-8 x M7s.
- Connects to the first M7 via R5422 9-pin serial cable, 10 meter cable provided, up to 30 meters that is 480L compatible, simple to install with no practical distance limits, or IP addresses to configure.
- Longer distances may require an additional power source for the M10.
- Simple serial "loop thru" for connecting more M7's. connect to the first and loop to the second, and third etc.
- DC Power is supplied from the M7 through the cable, no wall warts, or external supplies.
- 8 meters, for 4 stereo pairs, metering 4 machines at a time.
- Machine selection is a dedicated Machine key in the M10:
- Press the machine key to "toggle or step through" for 2 x M7 - operation.
- Press the machine key and use the log wheel to step through the machines for control of more than than 2 x M7s.
- Press the machine key and use the 1-4 keys to directly access any machine, for control of more than 2 x M7s.
Use the "up down keys" to change banks and for metering for control of more than 4 x M7s.
Same clear easy to read display as used in the M7
Same user interface as the M7, with the addition of Machine and Setup keys, so no need to learn something new.
Simultaneous control of the M7 from both the M7s front panel and or the M10 with a lock out.
Setup key for M10's local memory, configuration, and settings.
Maximum Output Level: +24 dBu