The PG-P Type F might look like a run-of-the-mill surge protector, but in reality it’s a studio-class power conditioner— PG-P Type F doesn’t just provide more noise filtering than other portable conditioners, it provides the same noise filtering found in the majority of the world’s rack-mount power conditioners!
Your gear deserves the best power, and we took great care in making sure the PG-P delivers just that — thanks to it’s PG-P Filtering Technology. The PG-P Type F is built using premium Panasonic capacitors, due to their superior execution in eliminating high frequency noise that robs equipment of its peak performance. In testing, this has provided an average of 3x the noise filtering of other portable power conditioners at the same price point. Six wall-wart spaced outlets provide studio-grade power on the go; perfect for any musician’s rig!
• PG-P Filtering Technology for an average of 3x the noise reduction of other portable power conditioners
• The same noise filtering found in the majority of rack-mount power conditioners
• 6 Type-F wall-wart spaced outlet power conditioner
• Status LEDs for quick power analysis
• High-end Panasonic capacitors to filter out performance-robbing high-frequency noise
• Tour-grade 9ft power cable
• Proper safeguard protection with a power absorption rating of 540 joules
• Recessed feet keep the PG-P Type F from sliding, while still providing mounting options (screw mount, velcro, etc.)
• Rounded corners make for a gentle surface area for smaller power cords.
US and EU parcels ship via UPS, ETA 1-7 working days from pickup day zero. That also applies to most
All shipments are fully insured.
Bigger shipments requiring pallets or custom made crates ship to US, CA, JP, CN, AU and other outside of EU locations via DHL Air Freight, ETA is normally approx. 7-14 working days from pickup day zero.
Big shipments inside EU ship via different freight companies, recently mostly via ACE Logistics. Freight forwarders can use different courier companies for deliveries to final destinations.
Palletising and crating time can vary depending on the size of the shipment and packaging queue. We pack all our shipments with great care.
You are most welcome to pick your order up yourself from our Retrosonic Pro Audio showroom, studio and warehouse in Tallinn, Estonia.
We ship worldwide – contact us for a personal shipping quote or any other questions.
VAT (Value Added Tax) can be deducted if you have a company with a valid EU VAT number or if you're based outside of the EU. Non-EU buyers pay all and any import tax and duty as regulated by their local customs.