BETTERMAKER MASTERING EQUALIZER
Bettermaker Mastering Equalizer for those who seek outstanding EQ quality with the convenience of fast and precise recall and automation.
It offers 100% signal path, passive as well as parametric filters, high pass filter with changeable slope and resonance, Stereo/Dual mono/MS operation and a metering section with EQ curve representation.
All this with mastering grade sound and patented recall with a speed of a native plugin.
– 100% analog audio signal path
– USB connectivity with MAC/PC
– all parameters are digitally controlled via touchscreen and/or DAW (with dedicated plugin)
– 399 presets with unique names, total recall, A/B comparison
– 5-inch capacitive touchscreen with backlight, four encoders with push-button action for ease of
– stereo, dual-mono and mid/side operation modes with focus function
– stereo 12 or 24dB/oct high-pass filter with adjustable cutoff frequency (10Hz – 240 Hz; extended
to 6Hz with the resonance enabled)
– four stereo parametric filters with 15dB boost/cut range, variable Q (0.2 – 7):
– EQ1: 22Hz – 470Hz (bell/shelf)
– EQ2: 90Hz – 2kHz (bell)
– EQ3: 480Hz – 10kHz (bell)
– EQ4: 1kHz – 23kHz (bell/shelf)
– stereo passive equalizer with extended hi-boost section (air bands: 20 and 28 kHz)
– stereo, 12dB/oct low-pass filter with adjustable cutoff frequency (2 – 38 kHz)
– adjustable output level (+/- 10dB)
– Frequency Search, Gain Lock, Note and Auto-Q functions
– on-board measurement of PEAK/RMS levels and RTA analyzer
– on-screen live representation of the equalization curve
– Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz (+/- 0.2 dB)
– Dynamic range: 128 dB @ +18 dBu, 20 kHz BW
– THD+N: 0.03% @ +4 dBu, 0.06% @ +18 dBu, 20 kHz BW
– CMRR: max 85 dB @ 3 kHz, min 52 dB @ 20Hz, 20 kHz BW
– Crosstalk: min -100 dB @ 30Hz, max -65 dB @ 20kHz, +18 dBu, 20 kHz BW
– balanced stereo input (XLR), 23dBu max input level (THD < 0.2%)
– balanced stereo output (XLR), 23dBu max output level (THD < 0.2%)
– Operating Level: +4dBu
– Input impedance (differential): 48kΩ (for balanced signal)
– Output Impedance: 50Ω + 50Ω (electronically balanced)
– Size: 2U enclosure, 230mm deep
– PSU: 115/230V switch
– Power: advanced linear power supply with toroidal AC mains transformer
– Maximum power consumption: 20W
– Shipping weight: 5.5 kg
US and EU parcels ship via UPS, ETA 1-7 working days from pickup day zero. That also applies to most
All shipments are fully insured.
Bigger shipments requiring pallets or custom made crates ship to US, CA, JP, CN, AU and other outside of EU locations via DHL Air Freight, ETA is normally approx. 7-14 working days from pickup day zero.
Big shipments inside EU ship via different freight companies, recently mostly via ACE Logistics. Freight forwarders can use different courier companies for deliveries to final destinations.
Palletising and crating time can vary depending on the size of the shipment and packaging queue. We pack all our shipments with great care.
You are most welcome to pick your order up yourself from our Retrosonic Pro Audio showroom, studio and warehouse in Tallinn, Estonia.
We ship worldwide – contact us for a personal shipping quote or any other questions.
VAT (Value Added Tax) can be deducted if you have a company with a valid EU VAT number or if you're based outside of the EU. Non-EU buyers pay all and any import tax and duty as regulated by their local customs.