HD OMNI is an all-in-one preamp, I/O, and monitoring interface designed for Pro Tools | HD systems. The HD OMNI gives you 4 x 8 analog I/O along with 8 x 8 digital I/O. It has two digitally controlled, high-quality preamps and state-of-the-art converters.
Avid’s HD Omni provides a compact, a cost-effective solution for home, project, or professional studio.
HD OMNI Features
• 24-bit analog-to-digital (A/D) and digital-to- analog (D/A) converters, with support for sample rates up to 192 kHz
• 2 high-quality Mic/DI preamps (Channels 1–2)
• 2combinedXLRand1/4-inchTRSfrontpanel inputs for microphone and instrument level input
• 2 XLR back panel microphone inputs
• 2 1/4-inch TRS Send and 2 1/4-inch TRS Re- turn back panel jacks for hardware inserts on channels 1 and 2
• 4 analog TRS line level back panel inputs (Channels 1–4)
HD OMNI provides multiple analog input connections, but only provides up to four channels of simultaneous analog input for Pro Tools.
• Soft Clip and Curv limiting circuits to protect against clipping on analog input
• 8 channels of analog back panel output using a DB-25 breakout cable (sold separately) with variable output gain
• 2 channels of analog back panel output using TRS (Mirrors channels 1–2 or 7–8 on DB-25 connector)
• Front panel stereo 1/4-inch headphone jack
• 8 channels of AES/EBU output (up to 192 kHz Single Wire) using a DB-25 breakout cable (sold separately)
• 2 channels of AES/EBU XLR input (up to 192 kHz Single Wire)
• 2 channels of S/PDIF RCA input and output (up to 192 kHz)
• 8 channels of ADAT TOSLINK input and out- put
• Support for ADAT S/MUX Optical for sample rates of 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz, 176.4 kHz, and 192 kHz
• Support for two channels of S/PDIF Optical with sample rates of up to 96 kHz
• Real-time sample rate conversion (SRC) on Digital Inputs 1–2 of either AES/EBU, S/PDIF, or Optical (S/PDIF)
Excellent working condition, good visual condition. PSU operates on 120-240V. EU power cord included.
US and EU parcels ship via UPS, ETA 1-7 working days from pickup day zero. That also applies to most
All shipments are fully insured.
Bigger shipments requiring pallets or custom made crates ship to US, CA, JP, CN, AU and other outside of EU locations via DHL Air Freight, ETA is normally approx. 7-14 working days from pickup day zero.
Big shipments inside EU ship via different freight companies, recently mostly via ACE Logistics. Freight forwarders can use different courier companies for deliveries to final destinations.
Palletising and crating time can vary depending on the size of the shipment and packaging queue. We pack all our shipments with great care.
You are most welcome to pick your order up yourself from our Retrosonic Pro Audio showroom, studio and warehouse in Tallinn, Estonia.
We ship worldwide – contact us for a personal shipping quote or any other questions.
VAT (Value Added Tax) can be deducted if you have a company with a valid EU VAT number or if you're based outside of the EU. Non-EU buyers pay all and any import tax and duty as regulated by their local customs.