The AD2022 is Avalon's fourth generation of fully discrete, symmetrical Pure Class A microphone preamplifiers.
The dual mono AD2022 includes the original sonic capabilities and transparency of the M2, M22 and M5 preamplifiers plus several additional features, including selectable microphone source loading for optimized cable/mic matching, improved high-voltage Class A regulated power supplies, two high Z instrument inputs, variable-passive high pass filter, quality/silver wiring and doubled plated circuit boards for superior low level signal transfer.
- Symmetrical Pure Class A design, two channels
- Microphone and hi-Z instrument inputs
- Gain switched 4dB steps plus +/- 3dB fine output trim
- Selectable microphone input impedance matching
- Low noise -126dB EIN
- Ultra high quality, low-ratio, balanced input transformer
- Balanced, high-current Class A output to +36dB
- Large illuminated analog VU meters and twin peak LED's
- Regulated phantom power supply +48v
- Input polarity phase reverse
- High headroom +36dB input before overload
- Input -20dB pad for high level signals
- Sealed silver relays for all signal routing
- External AC 150w toroidal power chassis
- Fully discrete Class A regulated audio power supplies
- Deep, musical sound-stage, transparent amplification
External toroidal PSU works on 100V - 240V, 50-60Hz selectable,
150 watts maximum.
US and EU parcels ship via UPS, ETA 1-7 working days from pickup day zero. That also applies to most
All shipments are fully insured.
Bigger shipments requiring pallets or custom made crates ship to US, CA, JP, CN, AU and other outside of EU locations via DHL Air Freight, ETA is normally approx. 7-14 working days from pickup day zero.
Big shipments inside EU ship via different freight companies, recently mostly via ACE Logistics. Freight forwarders can use different courier companies for deliveries to final destinations.
Palletising and crating time can vary depending on the size of the shipment and packaging queue. We pack all our shipments with great care.
You are most welcome to pick your order up yourself from our Retrosonic Pro Audio showroom, studio and warehouse in Tallinn, Estonia.
We ship worldwide – contact us for a personal shipping quote or any other questions.
VAT (Value Added Tax) can be deducted if you have a company with a valid EU VAT number or if you're based outside of the EU. Non-EU buyers pay all and any import tax and duty as regulated by their local customs.