Powered by Audeze’s latest 90mm planar magnetic drivers, with over 3X the driver area of leading competitors, Maxwell delivers powerful bass and pinpoint precision. Audeze drivers are trusted by leading recording and game studios worldwide, and feature patented technologies including Uniforce™ voice coils, Fluxor™ magnets, and Fazor™waveguides. Experience class-leading high-resolution audio up to 24-bit/96kHz over Wireless or USB.
- 80hr+ Battery Life with Fast Charge for All Day Play in 20 min
- Ultra-Low Latency Wireless with 3X Range of Traditional 2.4Ghz
- First-in-Class Bluetooth 5.3 supports LE Audio, LC3plus, LDAC
- Class-Leading High-Resolution Audio up to 24-bit/96kHz
- Embedded Dolby Atmos® License (Xbox version only)
- All-New Reinforced Chassis Built with Aluminum and Steel
- FILTER™ Noise Reduction Technology for Clear Commuications
- Award-winning Audeze 90mm Planar Magnetic Drivers
- Maxwell headset
- Detachable hypercardioid boom microphone
- USB-C wireless dongle
- USB-C to USB-C cable
- USB-C to USB-A adapter cable
- 3.5mm TRRS analog cable
- Quickstart guide and warranty card
US and EU parcels ship via UPS, ETA 1-7 working days from pickup day zero. That also applies to most
All shipments are fully insured.
Bigger shipments requiring pallets or custom made crates ship to US, CA, JP, CN, AU and other outside of EU locations via DHL Air Freight, ETA is normally approx. 7-14 working days from pickup day zero.
Big shipments inside EU ship via different freight companies, recently mostly via ACE Logistics. Freight forwarders can use different courier companies for deliveries to final destinations.
Palletising and crating time can vary depending on the size of the shipment and packaging queue. We pack all our shipments with great care.
You are most welcome to pick your order up yourself from our Retrosonic Pro Audio showroom, studio and warehouse in Tallinn, Estonia.
We ship worldwide – contact us for a personal shipping quote or any other questions.
VAT (Value Added Tax) can be deducted if you have a company with a valid EU VAT number or if you're based outside of the EU. Non-EU buyers pay all and any import tax and duty as regulated by their local customs.