format_quote This award-winning A-Designs Audio HM2EQ "Hammer" is a dual-mono, three-band equalizer that takes the duty of making your stereo bus sparkle very seriously.
Thanks to an ingenious filtering system that passes the consonant and musical 2nd order tube harmonics while eliminating unwanted noise, this unit enhances the sound simply by running it through itself.
The Hammer particularly shines when it comes to adding “air” to the vocals, instruments and the mix on the whole.
Each channel features six rotary controls: three gain knobs with continuously variable boost or cut of 12dB, and three frequency-selector knobs detented for easy recall. Selectable frequencies range from 30Hz to 15kHz.
The Hammer's unique ability to have its Q "move with the music" is one the secrets to its highly musical response, and also a reason for why its near impossible to make the Hammer sound bad at any frequency or gain setting.
This unit has been serviced, tested and cleaned by Retrosonic Pro Audio engineers and is in good working condition!
It operates on 100-230 Volts, depending on the fuse installed. EU power cable included.
format_quote US parcels are shipped fully insured with DHLExpress and they usually arrive within 2-3 working days from pickup day zero.
EU parcels arrive within 4-6 working days and are shipped with DPD or ACE Logistics.
You are also most welcome to pick up your order from Retrosonic Pro Audio showroom, studio and warehouse in Tallinn, Estonia.
We ship worldwide! Contact us for a personal shipping quote or if you have any questions.
VAT (Value Added Tax) is deducted if you have a company with a valid EU VAT number or if you're based outside of EU. Non-EU buyer pays all and any import duty and tax as regulated by your local customs.
- World-class, three-band, dual-mono tube/hybrid equalizer
- Designed to sound highly musical for larger EQ functions typically found on expensive mastering
- Smooth, super-fidelity EQ, suitable for very high-end applications
- Beautiful-sounding broad EQ-shaping across several octaves with no adverse effect on tone
- Clean and airy high end
- Warmth, transparency, and quality sound
- Continuously variable boost and cut controls
- Fixed frequency settings with highly musical overlapping bands and floating "Q"
- Low-cut and high-cut filters and bypass
- Transformer-less 12AT output tubes
- Custom-milled aluminum knobs and faceplate with EQ in/out, low-cut, and high-cut toggle switches
- Heavy-duty Carling power toggle switch
Retrosonic Pro Audio focuses on selling high end pro audio equipment – from the best of vintage gear to the new boutique equipment. We can provide complete studio projects, studio equipping projects or packages including acoustic constructions, design and project management.
Looking for a good bundle deal? We are happy to help!