The most notable style of Microphone preamplifiers now integrated with a digital workflow. Dual amp vintage design with most demanded modern features! We are proud to present _PHOEBE – NG500 fully analog, Class A microphone/line/instrument preamplifier with digital recall.
Audio signal is processed only via analog components!
- 100% analog microphone/line preamp with +28dBu of headroom.
- Class A fully analog – inspired by famous British design based on dual amp topology.
- Microphone gain up to 75dB.
- Carnhill Transformers (input and output).
- Output signal metering on the front panel with clip detection.
- Phantom power and phase invert control.
- Switchable impedance input (1200/300Ohm).
- All controls/analog settings are fully manageable via the WesAudio GCon DAW plug-in.
- 15dB OUTPUT PAD – passive output attenuation circuit with 1 dB step. (after the output transformer).
- Front panel XLR/TS socket which supports – HiZ instrument input (TS), line input (XLR), microphone input (XLR).
- Recallable signal source to be either back XLR Socket, or front panel XLR/TS socket.
US and EU parcels ship via UPS, ETA 1-7 working days from pickup day zero. That also applies to most
All shipments are fully insured.
Bigger shipments requiring pallets or custom made crates ship to US, CA, JP, CN, AU and other outside of EU locations via DHL Air Freight, ETA is normally approx. 7-14 working days from pickup day zero.
Big shipments inside EU ship via different freight companies, recently mostly via ACE Logistics. Freight forwarders can use different courier companies for deliveries to final destinations.
Palletising and crating time can vary depending on the size of the shipment and packaging queue. We pack all our shipments with great care.
You are most welcome to pick your order up yourself from our Retrosonic Pro Audio showroom, studio and warehouse in Tallinn, Estonia.
We ship worldwide – contact us for a personal shipping quote or any other questions.
VAT (Value Added Tax) can be deducted if you have a company with a valid EU VAT number or if you're based outside of the EU. Non-EU buyers pay all and any import tax and duty as regulated by their local customs.