format_quote NGBuscomp is a modern re-imagination of a legendary bus compressor with more than 40 years of record making history behind it.
Today ngBusComp is a fully analog, dual mono, stereo, mid-side compressor, with digital recall. What else can you expect of a modern piece of studio gear?
ngBusComp provides the user with +26dBu of headroom of fully analog signal path with top VCA compression sound.
In IRON mode it is possible to use Make up gain to drive the Carnhill transformers to a pleasant crisp, and balance things out with and output PAD.
The DAW integration allows the user to write automation to any parameter, like, for example, the MIX knob - for parallel compression.
ngBusComp provides selectable ratios of 1.5:1 and 2:1 for gentle mixbus processing, 4:1 and 10:1 for large variety of applications, and INF mode – to hit and crash your transients!
ngBusComp supports direct USB connection, or it can be managed a local network via ethernet.
Full plugin control through VST2/VST3/AU/AAX/AAX DSP – makes ngBusComp compatible with most major DAWs.
PSU is switchable between 115V and 230V, currently set to 230V. Fuse must be changed for 115V operation. EU power cord included.
format_quote US parcels are shipped fully insured with DHLExpress and they usually arrive within 2-3 working days from pickup day zero.
EU parcels arrive within 4-6 working days and are shipped with DPD or ACE Logistics.
You are also most welcome to pick up your order from Retrosonic Pro Audio showroom, studio and warehouse in Tallinn, Estonia.
We ship worldwide! Contact us for a personal shipping quote or if you have any questions.
VAT (Value Added Tax) is deducted if you have a company with a valid EU VAT number or if you're based outside of EU. Non-EU buyer pays all and any import duty and tax as regulated by your local customs.
Main features summary:
– 100% analog device with +26dBu of headroom powered by QUAD VCA THAT 2181,
– Dual mono and stereo compression
– Mid-side mode
– Two selectable output stages – normal (electronically balanced), IRON (transformer balanced)
– IRON PAD – passive attenuator enabled in IRON mode allows to drive output transformer for musical saturation
– Flexible DAW/Live plug-in control for instant recall
– Controllable through standalone WesAudio application
– Relative parameter linking for better unit management
– MIX KNOB FOR PARALLEL COMPRESSION
– Detailed metering for both channels – Gain reduction, input and output
– THD – Proprietary THD with precise variable control
– Side chain filters – 3 high pass filters at 60,90 and 150 Hz, and 2 tilt filters which are special “curve” designed filters
– External side chain for each channel via TRS back connector
– FIVE RATIO SETTINGS – 1.5:1 and 2:1 for gentle mixbus processing, 4:1 and 10:1 for large variety of applications, and INF (crash) mode!
– Management via Ethernet or USB
– A/B/C compare feature
– TOTAL RECALL AND PLUGIN CONTROL compatible with most DAWs.
– ANALOG AUTOMATION in DAW.
– 5 Touch sensitive encoders per each channel allow to record automation in DAW
– Fully digitally controlled and isolated analog circuit,
– True bypass,
– Free software and firmware upgrades.
– Size: 3U
Retrosonic Pro Audio focuses on selling high end pro audio equipment – from the best of vintage gear to the new boutique equipment. We can provide complete studio projects, studio equipping projects or packages including acoustic constructions, design and project management.
Looking for a good bundle deal? We are happy to help!