UA Apollo Twin X w/ QUAD Processing (Desktop/Mac/Win/TB3)
Desktop 10 x 6 Thunderbolt 3 Audio Interface w/ Realtime UAD-2 DUO or QUAD Core Processing and Two Unison™ Mic Preamps — for Mac and Windows.
€1,188.00 incl. VAT contact_support
Not in stock
Shipping & VAT
format_quote The New Apollo Twin X.
Elite Audio Conversion, Unison Preamps, and LUNA Recording System integration — all on your Desktop.
Apollo Twin X delivers elite-class A/D and D/A conversion, two Unison-enabled preamps, full LUNA Recording System integration (Mac), and the choice of DUO or QUAD Core realtime UAD plug-in processing — all in a sleek desktop Thunderbolt 3 audio interface for Mac and Windows.
Built upon Universal Audio's 60-year heritage of audio craftsmanship, Apollo Twin X confidently outperforms everything in its class. With 127 dB D/A dynamic range, an included bundle of acclaimed UAD analog emulation plug-ins.
LUNA Recording System — Deep Apollo Integration with a Fast, Natural Workflow
Apollo Twin X interfaces work with all major DAWs, including Logic Pro, Ableton Live, Pro Tools, and more. But they become a fully integrated recording system with LUNA, a powerful new recording application for Mac from Universal Audio. Bolstered by Accelerated Realtime Monitoring,™ LUNA lets you track and mix in an intuitive single-window workflow with unlimited track counts, full AU support, and access to a suite of exclusive LUNA Instruments and Extensions.
From integrated Studer multitrack tapeand built-in Neve Summing, to instruments from Moog and more, LUNA transforms Apollo interfaces into the most inspiring music creation platform on the planet.
Realtime UAD Processing — a Studio Full of Analog Sounds
Building upon the Apollo tradition, Apollo Twin X reveals a stunning range of classic analog tones and color via its Realtime UAD Processing. Available with a choice of either UAD-2 DUO or QUAD Core processing onboard, Apollo Twin X lets you record through the full range of UAD Powered Plug-Ins — at near-zero latency — including authentic titles from Neve, Studer, Helios, API, Lexicon, Manley, Fender, Capitol Studios, and more.*
Right out of the box, the Apollo Twin X includes the “Realtime Analog Classics” suite of UAD plug-ins — the UA 610-B Tube Preamp & EQ, Teletronix LA-2A and 1176 compressors, Marshall Plexi Classic Guitar Amp, Ampeg SVT-VR Classic Bass Amp, Pultec EQs, and more — so you have a rack full of bonafide audio classics already onboard.
format_quote US parcels are shipped fully insured with DHLExpress and they usually arrive within 2-3 working days from pickup day zero.
EU parcels arrive within 4-6 working days and are shipped with DPD or ACE Logistics.
You are also most welcome to pick up your order from Retrosonic Pro Audio showroom, studio and warehouse in Tallinn, Estonia.
We ship worldwide! Contact us for a personal shipping quote or if you have any questions.
VAT (Value Added Tax) is deducted if you have a company with a valid EU VAT number or if you're based outside of EU. Non-EU buyer pays all and any import duty and tax as regulated by your local customs.
● Desktop 10 x 6 Thunderbolt 3 audio interface for Mac and Windows
● Elite-class A/D and D/A conversion derived from the Apollo X rackmount interfaces
● 2 Unison mic preamps offer stunning models of classic tube and transformer-based mic preamps and guitar amps
● UAD-2 DUO or QUAD Core Processing for tracking through vintage compressors, EQs, tape machines, mic preamps, and guitar amp plug-ins with near-zero latency
● Produce with LUNA Recording System — a fully-integrated recording application made for Apollo (Mac/Thunderbolt)
● Front-panel Unison-enabled Hi-Z instrument input and headphone out
● Built-in Talkback mic for communication with studio talent and recording slate cues
● Dedicated monitor functionality including monitor remote functions and Mono, Mute, DIM, and ALT monitor controls
● Up to 8 channels of additional digital input via optical ADAT/SPDIF input
● Includes the "Realtime Analog Classics" UAD plug-in bundle featuring the Teletronix LA-2A and 1176 compressors, Pultec EQs, UA 610-B Tube Preamp & EQ, and more*
● Runs UAD Powered Plug-Ins via VST, RTAS, AU, and AAX 64 in all major DAWs
● Uncompromising analog design, superior components, and premium build quality
● Free, industry-leading technical support — on the phone and online — from knowledgeable audio engineers