This is a non functioning unit. Take on the challenge and repair it yourself, use it for parts, or use it to cover an empty space in your rack!
PSU is burned beyond repairs Screen is dead.
From the studio of the ABBA mastermind, Benny Anderson, comes this
TC M2000 Multi-Effect Processor.
Supercharge your rig with this multifunctional and easy to use effect processor!
With a stereo analog XLR and a AES / S/PDIF I/O this unit will be a great choice for any kind of live or studio situation. The interface is so user-friendly, i will even help you choose the right reverb for the situation.
Couple it with a midi controller and use the amazing T.C. Electronic effects on stage.
• 250 factory presets, including Delay, Reverb, Ambience, Pitch, Dynamics, EQ + more.
• True stereo Twin Engine processing with six different routings available.
• Dynamic Morphing and Patch Glide with adjustable glide times.
• 24bit Analog Conversion (105dB Dynamic Range A to D): 10Hz-20Khz bandwidth
• AES/EBU (24bit) and SPDIF (24bit) digital I/O. + 16bit dithering tool for DAT output.
• Wizard Help menus assist user in preset choices on an easy to read scrolling bit-mapped display.
• Tap tempo and MIDI tempo Delay presets. Tap tempo button and footswitch jack.
• Both 128 user and 128 Combi-user presets + 4 snapshot memories.
NOT SERVICED BY US, SOLD AS IS.
US and EU parcels ship via UPS, ETA 1-7 working days from pickup day zero. That also applies to most
All shipments are fully insured.
Bigger shipments requiring pallets or custom made crates ship to US, CA, JP, CN, AU and other outside of EU locations via DHL Air Freight, ETA is normally approx. 7-14 working days from pickup day zero.
Big shipments inside EU ship via different freight companies, recently mostly via ACE Logistics. Freight forwarders can use different courier companies for deliveries to final destinations.
Palletising and crating time can vary depending on the size of the shipment and packaging queue. We pack all our shipments with great care.
You are most welcome to pick your order up yourself from our Retrosonic Pro Audio showroom, studio and warehouse in Tallinn, Estonia.
We ship worldwide – contact us for a personal shipping quote or any other questions.
VAT (Value Added Tax) can be deducted if you have a company with a valid EU VAT number or if you're based outside of the EU. Non-EU buyers pay all and any import tax and duty as regulated by their local customs.