The first member of our brand New Monitoring Control System, the RAM System 500 for our modular 500 Series.
€480.00 incl. VAT contact_support
add to cart
Shipping & VAT
After two years of intensive research and development, the first element of the RAM systems came to life. The RAM System 500 is a fully unique product with no precedent in the industry, providing a mastering grade monitoring solution for the 500 series.
As a 500 series plug-in unit with double module width, it serves as a compact, zero-compromise monitoring station for home, project or mobile studios. It features one stereo speaker output and powerful headphone amp, two balanced stereo inputs and a Bluetooth input for convenient wireless connection to mobile devices. The RAM System 500 uses state-of-the-art analog circuitry for maximum transparency and minimal noise floor and distortion. The entire signal path, including the 64-stage relay attenuation system, is designed with gold-plated switching relays, archiving stereo accuracy and sound quality only found in systems costing 10 times as much.
format_quote US parcels are shipped fully insured with DHLExpress and they usually arrive within 2-3 working days from pickup day zero.
EU parcels arrive within 4-6 working days and are shipped with DPD or ACE Logistics.
You are also most welcome to pick up your order from Retrosonic Pro Audio showroom, studio and warehouse in Tallinn, Estonia.
We ship worldwide! Contact us for a personal shipping quote or if you have any questions.
VAT (Value Added Tax) is deducted if you have a company with a valid EU VAT number or if you're based outside of EU. Non-EU buyer pays all and any import duty and tax as regulated by your local customs.
- Mastering-grade stereo monitoring for project/home studios
- Double-wide 500 Series module — requires compatible 500 Series chassis
- 3 stereo inputs, including rear-chassis connections
- Front-panel stereo Neutrik Combo input
- Bluetooth wireless input (compatible with AAC, APTX, and SBC files)
- 1 stereo speaker output
- 1 high-current headphone output
- 20dB DIM, MUTE, and MONO functions
- 64-step relay ladder attenuation for master level control in 1dB steps
- High-level, ultra-high-current, audiophile-grade headphone amplifier will drive any hi- or lo-Z headphones without coloration or noise
- State-of-the-art analog circuitry for superior transparency and ultra-low noise and distortion
- All gold-plated relay-based switching for every function, including inputs and outputs
Retrosonic Pro Audio focuses on selling high end pro audio equipment – from the best of vintage gear to the new boutique equipment. We can provide complete studio projects, studio equipping projects or packages including acoustic constructions, design and project management.
Looking for a good bundle deal? We are happy to help!