PRE is designed especially for use with Pro Tools systems, but it can also be used as a stand-alone microphone preamplifier. When used with Pro Tools, most PRE features can be controlled from within the Pro Tools application.
With or without remote control, PRE can be configured manually using its front panel switches and displays.
• Eight high-performance, discrete matched transistor hybrid microphone preamplifica- tion circuits
• Remote control with qualified Pro Tools TDM systems and Digidesign control surfaces (such as D-Control, D-Command, C|24TM, Command|8, Control|24TM, and ProControlTM)
• Industry-standard DB-25 output connectors for easy connection to Pro Tools audio inter- faces or any other recording or mixing medium• Each channel features:
• Support for microphone (XLR), line level inputs (1/4-inch), or direct instrument (1/4-inch)
• Selectable impedance settings for Mic input
• Input gain variable from 0 dB to +69 dB, in approximately 3 dB steps, with an optional –18 dB pad
• +48V power for condenser microphones
• Balanced Insert points (Send and Return),for easy integration of outboard gear (such as compressors or EQs)
• Phase invert
• 85 Hz High-Pass Filter
• Up to nine PREs supported through software for up to 72 channels of remote-controlled preamplification
• All features available in Stand-alone mode
Serial Nr. #VQ02768 Rev M MP008
Excellent working condition, good visual condition. PSU works on120V-220V, EU power cord included.
US and EU parcels ship via UPS, ETA 1-7 working days from pickup day zero. That also applies to most
All shipments are fully insured.
Bigger shipments requiring pallets or custom made crates ship to US, CA, JP, CN, AU and other outside of EU locations via DHL Air Freight, ETA is normally approx. 7-14 working days from pickup day zero.
Big shipments inside EU ship via different freight companies, recently mostly via ACE Logistics. Freight forwarders can use different courier companies for deliveries to final destinations.
Palletising and crating time can vary depending on the size of the shipment and packaging queue. We pack all our shipments with great care.
You are most welcome to pick your order up yourself from our Retrosonic Pro Audio showroom, studio and warehouse in Tallinn, Estonia.
We ship worldwide – contact us for a personal shipping quote or any other questions.
VAT (Value Added Tax) can be deducted if you have a company with a valid EU VAT number or if you're based outside of the EU. Non-EU buyers pay all and any import tax and duty as regulated by their local customs.