BURL BAD4M-1414 for B80 4-ch Mastering grade ADC
4-ch Mastering grade ADC
€2,199.00 incl. VAT contact_support
Contact to order
Estimated Delivery: 4 months
Shipping & VAT
format_quote The BAD4M, a mastering grade, 4-channel ADC daughter card for the B80 and B16 MOTHERSHIP with stepped attenuators and switchable input transformers. Specifically designed for mixing and mastering, the BAD4M uses the latest BURL NextGen analog technology for superior fidelity and clarity.
BAD4M Daughter Card Features:
• 4-channel MIX / MASTERING ADC
• 4-channel XLR connectivity
• All class-A, NextGen Analog BOPA14 or BOPA11 op-amps
• Switchable BX1 input transformers
• B2 ADC style stepped attenuator
• Avid delay matching
• ADC filter select
• Frequency response at 48kHz sample rate is 10Hz to 22kHz, +/- 0.1dB
• Frequency response at 96kHz sample rate is 10Hz to 30kHz, +/- 0.1dB, -0.3 dB @ 40kHz
• Frequency response at 192kHz sample rate is 10Hz to 30kHz, +/- 0.1dB, -1.5 dB @ 90kHz
• 115dB Dynamic Range
• -96dB THD+N, full scale output = +22dBU
format_quote US parcels are shipped fully insured with DHLExpress and they usually arrive within 2-3 working days from pickup day zero.
EU parcels arrive within 4-6 working days and are shipped with DPD or ACE Logistics.
You are also most welcome to pick up your order from Retrosonic Pro Audio showroom, studio and warehouse in Tallinn, Estonia.
We ship worldwide! Contact us for a personal shipping quote or if you have any questions.
VAT (Value Added Tax) is deducted if you have a company with a valid EU VAT number or if you're based outside of EU. Non-EU buyer pays all and any import duty and tax as regulated by your local customs.