– 100% analog audio signal path
– USB connectivity with MAC/PC
– all parameters are digitally controlled via touchscreen and/or DAW (with dedicated plugin)
– 399 presets with unique names, total recall, A/B comparison
– 5-inch capacitive touchscreen with backlight, four encoders with push-button action for ease of
– stereo, dual-mono and mid/side operation modes with focus function
– stereo 12 or 24dB/oct high-pass filter with adjustable cutoff frequency (10Hz – 240 Hz; extended
to 6Hz with the resonance enabled)
– four stereo parametric filters with 15dB boost/cut range, variable Q (0.2 – 7):
– EQ1: 22Hz – 470Hz (bell/shelf)
– EQ2: 90Hz – 2kHz (bell)
– EQ3: 480Hz – 10kHz (bell)
– EQ4: 1kHz – 23kHz (bell/shelf)
– stereo passive equalizer with extended hi-boost section (air bands: 20 and 28 kHz)
– stereo, 12dB/oct low-pass filter with adjustable cutoff frequency (2 – 38 kHz)
– adjustable output level (+/- 10dB)
– Frequency Search, Gain Lock, Note and Auto-Q functions
– on-board measurement of PEAK/RMS levels and RTA analyzer
– on-screen live representation of the equalization curve
format_quote US parcels are shipped fully insured with DHLExpress and they usually arrive within 2-3 working days from pickup day zero.
EU parcels arrive within 4-6 working days and are shipped with DPD or ACE Logistics.
You are also most welcome to pick up your order from Retrosonic Pro Audio showroom, studio and warehouse in Tallinn, Estonia.
We ship worldwide! Contact us for a personal shipping quote or if you have any questions.
VAT (Value Added Tax) is deducted if you have a company with a valid EU VAT number or if you're based outside of EU. Non-EU buyer pays all and any import duty and tax as regulated by your local customs.
– Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz (+/- 0.2 dB)
– Dynamic range: 128 dB @ +18 dBu, 20 kHz BW
– THD+N: 0.03% @ +4 dBu, 0.06% @ +18 dBu, 20 kHz BW
– CMRR: max 85 dB @ 3 kHz, min 52 dB @ 20Hz, 20 kHz BW
– Crosstalk: min -100 dB @ 30Hz, max -65 dB @ 20kHz, +18 dBu, 20 kHz BW
– balanced stereo input (XLR), 23dBu max input level (THD < 0.2%)
– balanced stereo output (XLR), 23dBu max output level (THD < 0.2%)
– Operating Level: +4dBu
– Input impedance (differential): 48kΩ (for balanced signal)
– Output Impedance: 50Ω + 50Ω (electronically balanced)
– Size: 2U enclosure, 230mm deep
– PSU: 115/230V switch
– Power: advanced linear power supply with toroidal AC mains transformer
– Maximum power consumption: 20W
– Shipping weight: 5.5 kg
Retrosonic Pro Audio focuses on selling high end pro audio equipment – from the best of vintage gear to the new boutique equipment. We can provide complete studio projects, studio equipping projects or packages including acoustic constructions, design and project management.
Looking for a good bundle deal? We are happy to help!