Retrosonic Pro Audio proudly presents: Recording Workshop with José Diogo Neves on December 7-8, 2019 in Retrosonic Pro Audio Studio, Põhja puiestee 27a KultuuriKatel, 10415 Tallinn, Estonia.
Registration has closed!
Learn about practical audio recording through all the steps from beginning to the end of a professional recording session. This two-day workshop is subject specific and serves to deepen knowledge on a selection of subjects from microphone and stereo microphone techniques for various applications to practical studio skills and professional vocabulary.
This exclusive workshop is conducted by José Diogo Neves - a multi-award winning recording, mixing and mastering engineer living in Estonia - with highly efficient material to obtain maximum effects. José is also a professor at University of Tartu Viljandi Culture Academy and an Adjunct Lecturer at The Southern Miss School of Mass Communication & Journalism, The University of Southern Mississippi.
- Introduction to microphones;
- Introduction to microphones polarities and how to use them in your advantage;
- All the steps from beginning to the end of a recording session;
- Recording session with professional musicians;
- Microphone techniques;
- Stereo microphone techniques;
- Tips & tricks;
- Getting the sound right in the recording session vs. fixing it in the mixing stage;
- Professional communication skills and studio terminology appropriate for the studio work;
- Interpret and analyze specifications and recordings for personal instrument/microphone preferences;
- Demonstration of the practical skills necessary to record, edit, and mix music for a specific purpose;
- Q&A - an exchange of questions and answers.
The workshop takes place on December 7-8, 2019, from 10.00 to 16.00 on both days.
Band that will be recorded is LEXSOUL DANCEMACHINE.
Make sure to check them out, buy their great albums and book them to support their superb music!
Date: December 7-8, 2019
Time: 10:00-16:00 on both days
Location: Retrosonic Pro Audio Studio
Address: Põhja puiestee 27a KultuuriKatel, 10415 Tallinn, Estonia
Registration has closed!
The language of the workshop is English.
Contact us for additional information, we are happy to answer to your questions. We can also help you with decent hotel deals we have around Tallinn, one of such hotels is located just 200 meters from our studio, next block from Kultuurikatel and right next to the harbour and the Old Town of Tallinn.